Art for Friends – Local Artist Exhibition
Location: Bigham Galleria, 2425 Tamiami Trail North, #102
10/30/2017 - 11/12/2017
EWFA is calling local artists!! Submit your portfolios for a chance to exhibit and sell their artwork at East West Fine Art: 2425 Tamiami Tr. N. #102, Naples FL 34103 for a two-week period. The exhibition will take place from October 30th-November 12th, 2017.
- Opportunity to exhibit in leading Neapolitan art gallery with 17-year local history
- Opportunity to be selected for permanent representation by EWFA
- Artist keeps 100% of proceeds from sales
- County wide exposure to upscale clientele, collectors, and media
- Gallery provides tailored advice and critique to each artist regarding portfolio organization, subject matter, current art trends, client preferences, and other proprietary information available only to art galleries
- Gallery curates the exhibition, professionally installs and labels artwork
- Gallery publicizes the exhibition to the local media
- Gallery invites its clientele to exhibition
- Application deadline is Monday, October 22, 2017.
- Finalists announced Thursday October 23, 2017. Opening reception is Thursday November 2, 2017. Further details provided upon acceptance to the program.
- By October 15th, please submit:
- artist biography,
- professional resume,
- high resolution JPG images of artwork, at least 1 megabyte in size, names of artwork, dimensions, and mediums. Art work dimensions from 16 x 20 and up. Smaller sizes will not be accepted.
- Price includes exhibition space, curatorial services, installation, publicity, invitation of EWFA patrons, and opening wine reception on Thursday November 2, 2017.
- $750 to exhibit 4-5 paintings for two weeks.
- Submit a portfolio of 10 works for review.
- $1,500 to exhibit 7-8 paintings for two weeks.
- Submit a portfolio of 15 works for review.
- Send to ArtistEWFA@gmail.com.
- All levels: by October 15th, please submit
- Final selection of artwork, including high resolution images, names, mediums, and prices of artwork
- Payment deadline is October 15
- More details will be available in the Welcome Packet
- $750 level:
- EWFA will choose 5 paintings. The gallery will then hang 4-5 paintings. The rest will be held in the back, to switch them out if needed, as decided by the gallery.
- $1,500 level:
- EWFA will chose 8 paintings. The gallery will then hang 7-8. The rest will be held in the back, to switch them out if needed, as decided by the gallery.
- All paintings should be on gallery wrapped canvas or framed in simple tasteful frame, wired in the back and ready for hanging. Otherwise artwork will NOT be accepted.
- Gallery curates the exhibition, decides which artwork to hang where. Installs artwork.
- Artists submit artist name, name of the painting, medium, unframed dimensions, retail price. Gallery prints labels.
- Artist can bring tastefully done promotional materials.
- Artist can choose to be present in the gallery while their artwork is displayed, anytime from 11am-4pm, M-F, and 11am-2pm Sat. Artist can also choose to not be present.
***Dates of exhibition contingent on the Gallery selecting 10 qualified participants by application deadline