We invite you to join our mailing list to receive special invitations to our fun and unusual gallery events. No stuffy wine-and-cheese receptions here. Get dressed up in your Russian kokoshnik and kushak belt, and get ready to sing along, dance, or ask your most provoking art and history related questions.
We position ourselves as not only a commercial art gallery, but a local cultural attraction. We are ambassadors, and we are here to share our culture with our American friends.
All of our events are FREE! We encourage the whole family to attend, and are always happy to accommodate the youngest art lovers.
Every winter season, we prepare an exciting program of an array of programs including:
- artist receptions
- Russian holiday celebrations (Old New Year, Summer Solstice, Russian Language Day…)
- live classical performances
- live artist demonstrations
- ballroom dance performances
- non-commercial, historical art exhibitions
- lecturers by art historians and specialists
- and interactive presentations on Russian art and culture
- charitable auctions and fundraisers
- local artist exhibitions…
Examples of previous events:
- First Time in the U.S.: Rescued from the Flames: Socialist Realist Paintings from the Soviet Union
- Ivan Kupala Celebration of the Summer Solstice
- From Chaos to Harmony: Art from War-torn regions
- Please join EMPTY BOWLS NAPLES for our Inaugural Silent Auction
- I put a Spell on You: Ancient rituals reveled – exhibition and reception with Julia Kostsova