Onboarding & Registration
Boost your Art Career with Art Marketing in Naples and Online
The aim of East West Fine Art marketing efforts is to help local artists grow their art careers by facilitating the connection between artists and collectors. We achieve this by introducing collectors to artwork through:
(1) two prominent Naples gallery locations
(2) quarterly Art for Friends local artist exhibitions
(3) Artist Studios online art gallery
Artist Studios: A Smart Marketing Strategy for Boosting your Art Career
- Expose your art to East West Fine Art’s 20 year growing collector base. Selling art is the objective of our marketing efforts. We reach our goals by:
(1) generating leads with our Naples locations and our website,
(2) encouraging buyers and prospective art collectors to visit Artist Studios online to see our full inventory of art, and
(3) maintaining contact with clients and prospective leads through print, television, and email newsletters sent to 5,000 plus clients
- Achieve international recognition by the mere fact of being associated with our world-renowned gallery. We have over 20 years of experience and a solid reputation as a prime source of fine art.
- Become searchable – it is difficult to find individual artist studios, but easy to find our gallery. This way you will gain exposure to the whole world of art collectors.
- Learn from our professional advice and insider knowledge of the art market.
- Retain price flexibility of your artwork – it is up to you to set price and communicate directly to clients, without the gallery as a middle-man.
- Maintain affordability of an artwork – galleries usually have 2x to 4x markup. Online mark-up is only 20%.
- Become a member of our “local artist club” who already work with us, and learn from their experience.
- Complement you online sales with local artist exhibitions. Artists will have an opportunity to sell their art at our gallery one to 4 times annually – in the most professional atmosphere, with state of the art lighting, and with the guidance of our professional consultants. The gallery arranges receptions and invites its own clients and media for these exhibitions. Our experience shows a great success of such exhibitions with up to 300 attendees, media coverage, and numerous sales!
Your $290 Artist Studios Account Includes
- 1-year membership
- Artwork Listed on East West Fine Art website
- Link to Artist’s Personal Website
- Two 1-hour one-on-one appointments at the Naples Art Gallery with our gallery Director
How do I create my Artist Studios Page?
It takes just a few simple steps to upload your artwork
and set up your page on our studio site.
- Have your images, bio, prices, and contact information ready for upload
- At the top right of this page click REGISTER
- Fill in the required information
- IMPORTANT: Under the “Art Pieces” section, click “add row” for each artwork you want to show. Upload all your info and images, before paying. You cannot make changes after you remit payment
- Remit $290 payment to launch your online site
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to update the site with new images.
- When collectors purchase or commission art, they communicate directly with the artist, without the gallery acting as a middle man. The artist arranges the terms of the transaction, including payment and delivery of artwork with the buyer. When collectors purchase or commission art directly from you we trust that you will send us our 20 percent commission.
- Please note, EWFA waives all liability for transactions between artists and clients in the Artist Studios. Solely the artist holds responsibility for quality, payment, delivery of art, and all other aspects of the transactions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of artwork do you accept?
We accept all two and three-dimensional artwork, including, paintings, jewelry, digital art, sculpture…
How many art pieces should I upload once I have set up my account?
Please upload 5-10 images, descriptions, and pricing, along with your artist bio, and contact info. You can switch, take down, and update these images as you please. If we don’t see a commission from you, we’ll assume you are updating your site, or you sold it without our help.
If a collector sees my work on Artist Studios and commissions me to create a work, or buys a work directly from me, how do I remit EWFA commission to EWFA?
Upon completion of the sale you may remit the commission to EWFA via check or PayPal. There is a link for online payment in your Artist Profile.
May I display art I show through EWFA Studios in other venues?
Absolutely! We understand you need to do all you can to sell your art and that EWFA Studios is just one tool in your toolbox. If you sell a piece through another venue, simply take it off of your Artist Studios page. If we don’t see a commission from you, we’ll assume you sold it without our help.
Who is responsible for monitoring transactions between Artists and Clients in Artist Studios?
East West Fine Art waives the responsibility for any issues concerning payment transactions between artist and client, packing, insuring, and delivering the art from artist’s studio to client’s home, as well as actual physical condition of the artwork, frame, or any other art related packaging or accessories.
By applying to show your work on eastwestfineart.com you certify that you are the creator and copyright holder of submitted artwork, or that you are the authorized representative of the creator and copyright holder.
You retain all copyright to the images shown on eastwestfineart.com but you authorize eastwestfineart.com to use the images to promote your work on the site, in newsletters and other promotional materials.
EWFA reserves the right to change the terms of our agreement to show your work on our site at any time. You have the right to remove your artwork from the site and cancel your account at any time by signing in to your account.
Should you have any questions about setting up an account, or any other aspect of Artist Studios, please e-mail email@example.com.